Completed in 2019 Do + Co at SEGRO Park, Heathrow is a new airline catering and logistics facility for Do + Co, a gourmet entertainment and airline catering company.
Brief: Strong, reliable and hardwearing washrooms that are suitable for a busy working environment.
Solution: Our Splash cubicles, SGL PDQ Panel & Frame and Solid Surface Washtroughs were the perfect choice for Do & Co washrooms providing a durable solution.
- Hardwearing and reliable cubicles
- Manufactured in Solid Grade Laminate, a robust and durable material
- 2115mm high with a 100mm leg as standard
- Water and Impact resistant
- Strong and Sturdy fixtures and fittings
- Pedestal legs set back on the division for a floating appearance
- Divisions and Pilasters fixed using sleek U channels for quick and easy installation
- Competitively priced
- Available in over 30 laminate colours
- Complimenting Solid Grade Laminate for reliability and durability
- Quick and easy installation
- Arriving pre-assembled on a metal frame reduces installation time and is twice as quick to install compared to traditional timber frames.
- Panel alignment brackets as standard to ensure panels line through.
- Panels arrive labelled and pre hung for easy distribution round site
- Available in over 30 laminate colours so you can match your duct panels to your cubicles
- Provides a timeless and stylish finish
- Extremely hardwearing and durable
- Eye catching natural stone appearance
- Hygienic and easy to maintain
- PDQ Vanity Underpanels & Frame for fast and simple installation. Arriving on site pre-assembled are 90% quicker to install compared to a traditional timber system
- Available in 12 colours
Contractor: McLaughlin & Harvey
Installer: T-IPs Washrooms
*Please note: Images taken before final clean.