The refurbishment of Havelock & Lacuna Place in Hastings was part of an economic development programme to create a new Priory Quarter business district to attract jobs to the town centre. Wates Construction was awarded a contract with the Department of Work and Pensions to fit out office space as part of two office relocations in Hastings.
Brief: Modern and contemporary washrooms for a new office space.
Solution: Our Urban Tall cubicle range was the perfect choice for this project utilising a modern flush fronted design with full height doors providing privacy for users.
- A premium, flush fronted cubicle system offering a sleek inline façade
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Full height doors with a minimum ceiling clearance, provides privacy and personal space
- Slimline extruded Satin Anodised aluminium headrail
- Contemporary Stainless Steel pedestal legs are adjustable to accommodate uneven floors
- Emergency release locks
- Manufactured in Solid Grade Laminate, a robust and durable material
- Chosen in a wood grain laminate colour Grey Plank creates a timeless look
- Available in over 30 laminate colours
- Complimenting Solid Grade Laminate for uniformity throughout the washroom
- Quick and easy installation
- Arriving pre-assembled on a metal frame reduces installation time and is twice as quick to install compared to traditional timber frames.
- Panels arrive labelled and pre hung for ease
- Panel splits to suit WCs, Urinals & Wash Hand Basins
- Available in over 30 laminate colours so you can match your duct panels to your cubicles
- Provides a stylish alternative to traditional basins
- Hygienic and easy to maintain
- Extremely hardwearing and durable
- Available to suit deck mounted taps
- Available in 12 colours
Contractor: Wates Construction
Installer: T-IPS Washrooms