Tring Schools’ £30 million project has come to its end opening its doors this month. The school is set to be one of the most sustainable schools in the country. The new facilities include state of the art laboratories, design and technology facilities, and learning resource centre. The new school building will be fantastic for the students, the staff and the entire community of Tring.
Brief: Tring school needed washrooms that would provide maximum privacy to the students and to suit an open plan washroom layout.
Solution: Our Splash Privacy cubicles with overpanelling were the perfect choice for Tring School ensuring peace and mind for all.
- Privacy strips and 5 mm gaps between the doors and pilasters provide optimal privacy.
- Extra privacy measures ensures no phones or hands can fit through the gaps.
- Overpanel detailing provides the extra privacy needed in open plan washrooms.
- All divisions and pilasters fixed with U channels for quick and easy installation whilst also providing a sleek look and finish
- Made of Solid Grade Laminate a robust, water and vandal resistant material– able to withstand the test of time.
- Splash Privacy features our slide operated indicator bolt with emergency release facility so it's a safe and reliable choice for schools.
- With over 30 laminate colours to choose from. Tring School chose bright and bold colours for their cubicles creating fun and approachable washrooms.
- Solid Grade Laminate for reliability and durability
- Quick and easy installation
- Arriving pre-assembled on a metal frame reduces installation time and is twice as quick to install compared to traditional timber frames.
- Panels arrive labelled and pre hung for ease
- Lockable top panel for extra security
- Available in over 30 laminate colours so you can match your duct panels to your cubicles
Contractor: Bowmer + Kirkland
Installer: TBS Fabrications