We have put together some of the benefits of choosing Solid Surface to help you decide for your next washroom.
Benefits of choosing Solid Surface:
- Manufactured from mineral and acrylic polymer material, our Solid Surface can be machined to create virtually any shape making it an exceptionally versatile solution.
- Extremely hard wearing and durable.
- Bacteria, Mould and Mildew resistant - Solid Surface material is non-porous and will not support the growth of bacteria, which makes Solid Surface invaluable in all settings including hospitals, doctor’s offices, gyms and retirement homes.
- Stain resistant making it ideal for education washrooms.
- Easy to maintain – no sealing or painting required. Minor scuffs, scratches, graffiti, cigarette burns etc. can be removed with standard kitchen/bathroom cleaning products. (Please read manufacturers care instructions for more information)
- Repairable – Deeper scratches and nicks can easily be sanded out. Most cracks and split joints can be fully repaired without a trace.
- Renewable – Our Solid Surface products can be re-sanded periodically to restore an ‘as new’ appearance for many years to come. Making it the perfect choice for high traffic areas.
- Seamless design - This is not only good for aesthetics, but it also eliminates a place for bacteria and germs to get into.
- Solid Surface Washtroughs have a reduced risk of flooding
- Our Solid Surface comes with a choice of 12 colours
- We offer a choice of underframe support or wall hung with Stainless Steel cantilever brackets for a modern floating appearance.
- The sturdiness of Solid Surface means it can also be used for split-level vanity units and countertops in leisure facilities, retail and high-end commercial washrooms.
To find out more get in touch with us on
Tel: 01763 276200 or email email@example.com.