- Panel split to suit WCs, urinals and WHBs
- Slim line system profile designed to offer maximum available room space
- Dramatically reduces installation time on site compared to a traditional site built system
- Galvanised metal frame system suitable for clinical installations
- Unique panel alignment brackets ensure perfect alignment of panels
- Conceals services and plumbing in multiple applications
- Utilise as a wall lining system
- Hinged access panel, top hinged design for easy maintenance access
- Lockable with anti-tamper security feature
- Factory cutout for selected range of sanitary ware and plumbing
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Suitable for wet and dry areas
- Available in 4 material options
- Available in 36 laminate colours
- 11 stunning veneers
Solid grade laminate (SGL)
13mm standard thickness with a solid core and polished black radiused edges, SGL is suitable for demanding environments where strength and/or water resistance is needed.
High pressure laminate (HPL)
18mm standard thickness moisture resistant chipboard, faced both sides with high pressure laminate. Suitable for dry areas with more intense use.
Melamine faced chipboard (MFC)
18mm melamine faced chipboard, with 1mm matching or contrasting PVC lipping. Ideal for dry environments with light to medium use.
Unique panel alignment brackets ensure perfect alignment of panels
Optional hinged access
Optional hinged access panel, top hinged design for easy maintenance access
Optional lockable Panels
Optional lockable details with anti-tamper feature
PDQ Panel & Frame
Our revolutionery PDQ Panel & Frame system dramatically reduces installation time-on-site compared to a traditional site built system
Please click to highlight the samples you would like to order
From vibrant Desert Sun and Pumpkin, to stylish Titanium and American Walnut, our extensive range of laminates set a tone for quality.
Real wood veneer
Mankind has been using wood for thousands of years, and its appeal is as strong as ever. Our real wood veneers combine timeless authenticity with contemporary finishes.
A beautiful combination of speed and convenience
Our revolutionary PDQ Panel & Frame system offers a fully engineered metal framed, factory assembled system. Available in 4 material types, it is quick and easy to install and conceals pipework and services to complete your washroom look.
Dramatically reducing installation time on site compared to a traditional site built systems, PDQ Panel & Frame provides unique panel alignment brackets ensuring perfect alignment of panels every time along with optional hinged and lockable access panels.
With panel splits to suit WCs, urinals and WHBs and a slim line system profile designed to offer maximum available room space, our PDQ Panel & Frame range will create the perfect finish to your washroom project. The galvanised metal frame system is suitable for clinical installations, concealing services and plumbing in multiple applications and can be utilised as a wall lining system.
Our PDQ Panel & Frame range is flexible and easy to install. Panels are available in a variety of material options including: melamine faced chipboard, high pressure laminate, solid grade laminate or for that extra luxurious finish, real wood veneer.
What works with PDQ Panel & Frame?
Please login or continue as a GuestYou need to be logged in to save your design
Please enter your delivery and contact details:
Save this File
Select from your saved Projects below where you would like to save your design into.