- Machined and polished edges to all panels
- Slide operated indicator bolt with emergency release facility
- All divisions and pilasters fixed using a sleek U channel
- Pedestal legs adjustable to accommodate uneven floors
- Cubicle exterior is kept free of fixings
- Floating appearance
- Full Privacy option available
- Shower cubicle can be specified with a door or curtain
- Complemented by Aquabench systems and Aquasafe Lockers
- Suitable for high traffic areas
- Suitable for wet and dry areas
- Manufactured from robust solid grade laminate
- Available in over 30 laminate colours
- Available in Privacy Plus - 5mm floor clearance on doors and pilasters
Our Splash cubicle range is manufactured from 13mm solid grade laminate. Robust and both water and vandal resistant, Splash is the ideal solution for high traffic, wet and dry environments. The uniqueness and toughness of Splash means it can be used for washroom, shower and changing cubicles, allowing co-ordination through the complete washroom area.
Satin anodised aluminium headrail
Satin anodised aluminium hinge
Satin anodised aluminium circular indicator bolt faceplate
Satin anodised aluminium pedestal legs are adjustable to accomodate uneven floors
Overall standard height - 2115mm
Floor clearance standard - 100mm
Please see NBS Documents for Tall and Privacy dimensions
Please click to highlight the samples you would like to order
We have launched new laminate colours for 2021, so you have a wide range of colours to choose from for your new washroom. Order your free samples here today by clicking on the colours you want and then Order Now.
A high-water mark in design
Sturdy, stylish and water and impact resistant, Splash is the perfect choice for washrooms, shower and changing cubicles. The versatility of Splash enables continuity across wet and dry environments, with robustness that you can always depend on.
Manufactured from robust 13mm solid grade laminate, Splash’s cubicle exterior is kept free of fixings and offers machined and polished edges to all panels giving it a unique finish.
The cubicle’s uncompromising floating appearance is created with the pedestal legs mounted on to divisions. Our Splash shower cubicle can be specified with a door or curtain, depending on the area available, and any installation can be complemented with our Aquabench systems and Aquasafe lockers.
Our Privacy option is perfect for secondary schools and higher education premises where privacy is key. Doors are just 10mm above floor level, while divisions are taken right down to the floor into a specifically designed channel – offering ultimate privacy.
What works with Splash™?
Please login or continue as a GuestYou need to be logged in to save your design
Please enter your delivery and contact details:
Save this File
Select from your saved Projects below where you would like to save your design into.